the lawyer writer

sometimes legal                     sometimes literary                     sometimes not

Monday, March 28, 2005

Suffering

For you Sex and the City fans out there, rest easy. I have been cruelly punished for the previous entry's diatribe (or was it a tirade? Discuss) against the show. As I was walking dogs in the pouring rain, I realize that I was compulsively humming that horrifying Gap "Pretty Khaki" song. You know the one, where Sarah Jessica Parker frolics gaily through a faux-street singing "I Enjoy Being a Girl" in a manner which would make even die-hard Doris Day fans vomit. I hummed and hummed and walked the dogs, who, not surprisingly, were staring at me with disgust. And it's still stuck in my head.

If there is a hell, then this is its theme song. Oh, the humanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home