the lawyer writer

sometimes legal                     sometimes literary                     sometimes not

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ah, Timing

sometimes timing is wonderful. just as I was pondering as to whether I had offended karma or if it was indeed sour grapes that motivated my anger against Evil CoAuthor, I get the sales figures from The Street Law Handbook. They are actually quite good, better than I thought, which is nice to hear from a first book.

perhaps it's the effect of morning yoga, but I feel all stretched out and relaxed now...maybe a break before I tell you why Bonnie Parker is a Betty.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might have missed something but when you write "I get the sales figures from The Street Law Handbook" are you referring to your handbook or his? Do they have similar or identical titles? I'm confused.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind. Delete the above. I figured it out. Sorry. :)

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats. You're a hit! TV show's a comin...

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home