the lawyer writer

sometimes legal                     sometimes literary                     sometimes not

Monday, July 17, 2006

More Sepia Mutiny Posts

Hello all...

here are some more posts from my guest-blogging stint at Sepia Mutiny...I very much enjoyed working with the bloggers, who are exceptionally articulate and interesting people. The comments section, however, leaves me a little cold...too many trolls looking for pointless argument. That said, it's a great site, and here are some links!

Indian Woman Marries Snake

Computers Without Words


Apu-Calypse Now

The Freedom To Write


So Long, Farewell

For all future lawyerwriter posts, go to www.sirensmag.blogspot.com. And gentlemen--while the blog is run by three girls who like to dish and gossip, it is resolutely NOT a woman's blog. It will however, help you understand why smart women are sick of Cosmo and Glamour. Since all three bloggers are entertainment involved in various aspects of pop culture, get ready for a hefty dose of television, movie and book publishing commentary...

For all those who put up with my erratic blogging, this also means regular, near-daily posts. What are you waiting for? Click here for the latest lawyerwriter posts!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has nothing to do with your post; I did not know how else to get in touch with you. I just read the article in the link below and found you very interesting.

http://in.rediff.com/news/2005/apr/29inter1.htm

I just graduated from undergrad and started work as a corporate paralegal at Fried Frank in the relatively new Asset Management Dept. The work here is dry and so I have begun to inquire into the litigation paralegal position as a job to marinate in until law school next year.

I doubt I will get an honest answer from the litigation paralegals that work there, whose pride would be wounded if they gave an honest depiction of their own job. And I would expect a full-fledged lie from the hiring staff there as well. As a previous associate in this field, I was hoping to get your take on the field.

And, on a more general note about law school, I know at some point I will have to decide between corporate or litigation (my skill and confidence in writings books is nowhere near yours so I must tunnel my vision to these two areas of law that interest me) How did you go about deciding on litigation as the field to practice in?

Thanks,
Aditya Surendran
aditya.surendran@friedfrank.com

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good article...infomational for sure...looking forward to reading some more posts placed on this topic...will be checking this page again..have saved in favorites and bookmarked...thanks

Business Directory Huge Directory

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jep very nice


nice to read

thx for that

REg Marv

come´n visit me in My Photocommunity

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Elli said...

thats´s true

very nice post

4:08 AM  
Blogger ini aku said...

Hi,

Nice post! Your content is very valuable to me and

just make it as my reference. Keep blogging with new

post! Unique and useful to follower....

Cheers,

car audio

schools

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home