the lawyer writer

sometimes legal                     sometimes literary                     sometimes not

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Where Have I Been?

Writing. The Devil Inside Her is due in...well, I won't say how many days, but rest assured that while you are carving Thanksgiving turkey I will be finishing up the last copy of this really interesting book which I am now sick to death of. I will try to get back in the habit of blogging (thanks to those who have reminded me), but bear with me as I type like a crazy person to get this thing DONE.

1 Comments:

Blogger russ said...

Hi, I would have sent you an email if I saw an address on your blog.

Anyways, I like seeing that you can be more than an attorney, as you are.

I thought you might like our blog. It's the most popular law student blog in the world (1300+ hits a day). If you give us a link, we'll be happy to return the favor.

Here's a best of post to give you a good flavor for us.

http://barelylegalblog.blogspot.com/2005/11/best-of-barely-legal-blog.html

Thanks,

Russ and Mike

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home